Who Needs Support?
When there is that occasional mission critical issue, procurement of services can be a major impediment to getting the problem solved.
Whether you are an end customer, an integrator or a managed services provider, there can come a time when you need a specialist, and you need them quickly.
How Can We Help?
Our Support Services are design to get you the expert advice you need, when you need it.
Ad Hoc Support
We offer Ad Hoc Support engagements on a time & materials basis, with a minimum callout fee. Alternatively, we can offer a bulk purchase of hours with no minimum callout and a 12-month expiry.
With quick & flexible payment options, we can be onsite assisting with your problem in no time.
A well-designed and implement wireless service often requires minimal effort to maintain. But our Ongoing Support is designed to do more than keep the lights on.
We offer fixed term or monthly maintenance contracts that include the following:
- Pro-active maintenance, including patching & backups
- Investigation, diagnosis & resolution of reported issues
- Regular reporting on asset, capacity and performance as required
- Monitoring of security advisories
- Advice on new vendor features, industry and technology opportunities
- Road-mapping & life-cycle planning
- Staged service upgrades and rollouts
- After hours and weekend availability
- Flexible SLAs
- Integration third-party or offsite monitoring
Our offering is fully customisable to your needs.
You should consider engaging us if you need specialist assistance in the following areas:
- Wireless & Wi-Fi related services
- Authentication, Authorisation & Accounting (AAA)
- Enterprise & Service Provider Networking
- Enterprise Mobility Management
- Load Balancers & Application Delivery Controllers
- Identity Management / Identity Access Management
- Classified & Government Networks